- Get the Assistance of Richardson Financial Group Tax Reduction & Planning Service. In addition to sending you a copy of my gamechanging book The Symphony: A Guide to Creating and Balancing Multiple streams of income, we will do the following:
- Review your tax return to determine your missing tax deductions. Missing deductions range from $30,000 on the low end to hundreds of thousands on the high end.
- Help you set up your expenses each month and assign them to the right business category.
- Provide you with the proper paperwork you need to support your business endeavors (for example, hiring your kids to work in your homebased business, budgeting journal which also serves as a diary, etc)
- Help you submit your spreadsheet to your tax preparer so they will have few questions if any at all, like I’ve done for so many others.
The consultation fee is $150, if you decide to move forward this will be applied to your total fee. During your consultation, I will conduct a thorough analysis of your homebased business, your monthly expenses and your previous two tax returns to determine your missing tax deductions. The total fee is:
$0 fee: refundable if I cannot help you save anything on your taxes
$500 fee: $2500 - $4,999 in savings or additional refund; balance can be split into two payments
$1000 fee: $5000 - $15,000 in tax savings or additional refund; balance can be split into three payment
$2500 fee: $15,000 or more in tax savings or additional refund: balance can be split into four payments
$5,000 fee: $50,000 or more in tax savings or additional refund: balance can be split into five payment
Why does the fee increase with savings? The more complex your financial situation, the more time is involved. In addition, the assistance of a book keeper or other professional may be required to bring your documentation into compliance (sorting through receipts, bankstatements, etc).
After your payment is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to schedule your consultation and submit your documentation, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TYPE THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS and check your mailbox/spam for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.